Continuation on the Docomo Prepaid USSD Codes TamilNadu to check balance of Data, SMS, Call and other services.
Earlier post discussed on checking Value Added Services, Balance Enquiry, Online Recharge Information, etc. The rest of the more options and their details are as follows:
Dial *191*8# to get the list of more options directly
- Customer Preference – Dial *191*8*1# to change your preference on “Do Not Disturb” Service. Choose 1 for Activation, 2 for Modifying your preference and 3 for Deactivation.
- Home Zone Locations – Dial *191*8*2# and enter the PIN to get your Home Zone locations
- Daily SMS Count – Dial *191*8*3# to get your Daily SMS Count
- DATA – Dial *191*8*4# to check the DATA usage as a message
- CALL – Dial *191*8*5# to get the last 3 outgoing call details as a message
- Prepaid Bill Request – Dial *191*8*6# and confirm to get a Prepaid Bill. You will be charged Rs. 25 for this. BTW, no other services give you an option to get a Prepaid Bill.
- Edit & Add Account Details – Dial *191*8*7# to Edit or Add Account Details. Dial 1 to add/edit alternate phone number and 2 to add/edit email
- Special Offers – Dial *191*8*8# to list the special offers
- More options – Dial *191*8*9# to view more offers
- Black out days – Dial *191*8*9*1# and choose the State to view the list of Blackout days on the State.
- Self Unbarring – Dial *191*8*9*2# to use the Self Unbarring service
This is the complete list of Tata Docomo USSD codes TamilNadu to access all services and information.