It was discussed on How to check Aircel Prepaid balance? earlier. This post is to explain on how to do it on Tata Docomo: Unlike Aircel, Docomo’s option to check balance and validity is different. There are direct codes for a specific action OR Just dial *191# and you get a list:
- VAS : Value Added Services – Dial *191*1# to get a list of active Value Added Services.
- Balance Enquiry – Dial *191*2# to get the balance. How to check Tata Docomo Balance?
- Online Recharge Information – Dial *191*3# to get the online Recharge URL and information.
- Last 3 recharge history – Alternatively Dial *191*4# to get a list of the last 3 recharges done for your Tata Docomo Prepaid.
- Status of free usage(pool Balance ) – You receive an SMS with the following details: Special account Balance, Available GPRS Balance, Local Talktime, SMS total free, STD and ISD minutes. Alternatively Dial *191*5# to get the same. How to check Tata Docomo Special Account Balance?
- Start / Stop – Alternatively Dial *191*6# to Start/Activate or Stop any service or pack.
- Service Request – Alternatively Dial *191*7# and 1 to Raise a Service request or 2 to check status of existing Service Request
- More options
All the options will be discussed in detail on the forthcoming post… [Update] Latest Docomo USSD Codes – How to check Docomo Prepaid balance India? CONTD. Meanwhile below is the list:
- Customer Preference
- Home Zone Locations
- Daily SMS Count
- Prepaid Bill Request
- Edit & Add Account Details
- Special Offers
- More options
- Black out days – You can then choose the State and the list of Blackout days on the State.
- Self Unbarring
Stay with me to know more details about the options above! Comment if you have tried any of the above options and share the results…